Saturday, February 25, 2023

Personal Letter

 1. Write a letter to your friend, Kiran, telling him how you are preparing for your final examination.



                               Ratuwamai-5, Ulughuttu
                                          Morang
                                    Feb. 25th, 2023

Dear Kiran,

I received your letter yesterday in which you have asked me about my preparation for the forthcoming final examination.

Our examination is at hand. It is scheduled to begin from 17th of Chaitra. I am preparing well for it. I have read all the textbooks and also a number of standard help books on each subjects. I have taken down all the main points and now I am writing answers to important and previously asked questions. I am writing three hours daily. I like to be creative and original. I prefer originality to reproduction.

I believe in honest labour, not in luck or chances. Why should I wait for luck to do something for me? In life there are no gains without pains.

With your good wishes, I am sure I will do very well in the examination. I hope I will stand first in my class. I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Yours sincerely                                                            Rajesh

No comments:

Post a Comment